寻找天使

nuffnang

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Actual Wedding Day #1 - Joo Hwee and Chong Ghee

This is the first time for myself on official duty for actual wedding day photography, and my sister become my guinea pig. :P

So, how much had I prepare for it? First on the gear, I got myself Canon 60D December last year, read lots of DCM and Digital Photography magazine (of course Malaysia version, no money for the UK version. :P), went for A Day with A Pro event (on landscape, but who cares, and it is good that I actually went as from there I met the pro Kevin Chooi), got another lens Sigma 17-50 f2.8 HSM and finally the Actual Wedding Day Photography Workshop by Kevin.

So, with all the gears in hand, and LowePro S&F belt and lens changer, it is time for action....

The bride's house:




Makeup gears:








Makeup in action:






Wedding gown and shoes:








Bride:










The kids:




Chi Mui:






Arrival of Groom:


Heng Dai and Groom in action:










Get the bride:












At Groom's house:










Dinner reception:






So, that's what one noob photographer can do at an actual wedding day. For complete coverage, at least 2 photographers needed. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...