寻找天使

nuffnang

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sigma 17-50mm - 心绚。四月天

Well, I like to take photograph, but my motivation always come from buying a new lens. :P So, after getting the new Sigma 17-50mm f2.8, it is time for massive shutter kill again. And as usual, only have time and mood to do it during weekends...

My daughter favorite weekend outing place: Seberang Prai City...
Below shots are all with the 17-50mm f2.8 at f2.8 with 1/125 secs. ISO on Auto mode.

Her favorite game -> The bowling...


Dancing machine




While I was a bit sad when I think the focus point is not actually incorrect, after post process, it become one of my favorite shot!


The power of f2.8






Another favorite shot, the expression is priceless...again, the power of f2.8.

Below shots with 1/500 sec, f2.8, auto ISO...







I like this shot the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...