寻找天使

nuffnang

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Compact camera - Which one is the best as of today?

Recently, lots of friends keep asking me which compact is the best now. It is really not an easy question to answer since the line between compact, semi-pro and dslr is getting more and more blur nowadays. Just in time, dpreview also has a new group review on the high end compact camera. Below is the link:

dpreview Q4 2010 high end compact group review

If you ask me, I'll choose either Panasonic Lumix LX5 or Canon S95 for the reason of the real compact size. If I'm going for pocket size, I'll choose definitely S95. If it is about size, functionality and controls, I'll choose LX5.

but if it is all about the zoom, then Nikon P7K will be the best. So, until the end, it is all about what you need and  what kind of features you want. We can always say a lot about the camera, but until you hold it only you'll know which you really like and want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...