寻找天使

nuffnang

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

epixels

Epixels, a company I had no idea it ever exists in Penang, which has been there for quite sometime, I got to know it when I decided to get a nice Kata camera backpack which can fit all my gadgets (my 350D, 18200 lens, 1022 UWA, 430EX flash, my netbook, batteries, chargers and my lx3). After consultation, advices and googling, I decided to get Kata DR-467i which can fit my Acer 15inch laptop as well (If I choose to bring it along, which most probably not since it weight more than 2kg).

With recommendation by my boss, I decided to go to this the suppose distributor of Kata in Penang (epixels) to get the bag. While we reach there, it is a bit disappointed since there is really not much of the choices left, while I expecting the whole range of Kata's bag there...

So, maybe they had decide to not distribute Kata bags anymore as I didn't see Kata as one of the brand at their website anymore. So, I try to ask for the DR-467i and they don't have it. Sigh, so I look around and voila! there are 3 DR-467 left, a black-green, a pink and a beige version. So, I take a look at the price tag, wow....RM359.00....pretty steep. So, I ask for the price, and they directly take 30% off the price tag, nice......but, I wish to get a black-red (since I'm a canon fans. If I'm Nikon fans, I'll try to get a black-yellow version). When I ask for it, the shopkeeper told me that those are the only one left. So, it really sounds like they are really pulling out from Kata distribution. :P

As I wish to get a nice hard casing for my LX3 as well, I went on and ask for the EC-01 and still the same answer......those are the only one left. So, no luck for my LX3.

With limited choice, I pick the black-green eventhough mutombo (not the one in NBA) keep asking me to get the pink, there is no way I'm gonna get a pink bag to bring along with my pro looking black 350D!!!! But I'll get a pink bag if I have a pink color Panasonic Lumix GF1. :P

Before I pay, the shopkeeper pass me the namecard. I flip to the back, wow, I saw "Canon EOS Academy"!!!!! WooHoo!!!!! Finally, it is in Penang!!!!!! Starting from May!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!! With a further asking, they actually say that we can test any Canon equipments there until you satisfied before you bought it. Hopefully got 30% discount for the equipment they are selling as well. Kekekeke.......

So, as I grab one of the last 3 bags, there is only the pink and the beige color left. If you want to get a Kata DR-467 and  want to get it cheap? Grab it!!!!!!!

epixels:
website: www.epixels.biz
Add: 28, Nagore Road, 10050 Penang, Malaysia
Phone: 604-2277486
e-mail: arden@epixels.biz

P/S: If you are canon fans, after May, lets go there test out all the Canon lenses and dslr there!!!! It has been my dream to test a 7D with an L-lens!!!!!! kekekeke.......

Oh ya, one last thing, check out their website, they offer quite some interesting workshop, especially the one for Mom and for kids, really nice that they actually do that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...