寻找天使

nuffnang

Friday, October 2, 2009

Panasonic Suspends LX3 firmware v2.0 update

Just as I happily updated my LX3 firmware v2.0 on the day it is release (28-September-2009), Panasonic announced the suspension of the firmware update after 3 days (01-October-2009).

While this news really give me a heart attack as I had complete the firmware update, I tried to find on Panasonic webpage to check if there is a necessary to downgrade the firmware or not. It is really a relief to me when I saw the official announcement details on their website, it seems like they have only miss out some steps in the firmware update where you'll not get all the new feature without a reset on your LX3.


I have been wondering why I can't find any new features available after the firmware update. So, I follow the steps and voila, every new features are there for me to play around. I'm really eager to try out the 1:1 aspect ratio recording function... Below is the snapshot of the official announcement on Panasonic LX3 official download site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...