寻找天使

nuffnang

Monday, December 21, 2009

Penang Bird Park

I had stay in Penang for nearly 9 years, yet I never interested enough to step into "Penang Bird Park". Finally, while my parents are here, I decided to pay a visit to this private operated park. From its outlook, I never thought that it will be looks so nice inside.

The "Owl" series......

#1


#2


#3


#4



#5: The 3 companions...


#6


#7


#8


Parents, wife and daughter.....hmm....what is so interesting?


Give me back my freedom......


Flamingo series......
I'm hungry......

























Nice mini waterfall...


Eagles......

Duck series......



I'll always be at your side...









The entrance fees are RM20 per adult (myKad will get you a RM5 discount), children is half price and you'll need to pay for RM1 for each camera you wish to bring in.

The website of the park: Penang Bird Park

2 comments:

  1. wah....good..u hv so so much photo skill..nice photo d..gud job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikel: Thanks, I still need to improve by a lots.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...